One key form of learning and signal of mastery is the ability to teach others. Using one of the readings, a course segment (i.e. "Intersectional Feminism"), or the course a whole, demonstrate your knowledge of the concepts by developing a multiple choice quiz (in Google Forms or BuzzFeed Community) or a study guide (pure notes will not suffice; I'm thinking of a worksheet, a graphic, a mind map connecting concepts, a zine, a short video).
- Successfully assists students in mastering course concepts
- Includes all factual information
- Blends the review of important vocabulary as well as more analytical ideas; no more than 50% of the content should be about definitions.
- Contains no spelling or grammatical errors
- Must be transferrable to others digitally (share with Dr. Hill; by doing so you give the rights to using these materials in the course into the future)
- For Quiz: Includes grading and correct answers built into the quiz.
- Includes clear instructions on how to use the tool/quiz
Quiz/Study Guide Rubric